Dubai is known for its unique architecture and out-of-the-box constructions. However, no Dubai holiday can be complete without a visit to the desert. The best way of spending time at the desert of Dubai is by going on a desert safari. While the evening desert safari is the most popular desert safari, you must go for the sunrise desert safari if you want to see a different side of the desert.
The sunrise desert safari begins in the wee hours of the morning, just before sunrise. Here, you get the chance to enjoy a gorgeous sunrise, something you may have never seen. The sight of the desert as the golden rays of the sun hits the sand is something you would never ever forget. Watching the sunrise in the desert is one of the most tranquil things to do here.
However, the sunrise desert safari is not just about enjoying the beauty of the desert. On the other hand, the morning desert safari is full of adventures and fun. It starts early in the morning and lasts for 4 hours, giving you the chance to enjoy the rest of the day exploring Dubai as you wish.
- Pick up and drop off to and from hotel/residence
- Morning refreshments
- Dune bashing
- Sunrise in the desert
- Photo opportunity
- Quad biking
- Camel riding
- The sunrise desert safari begins when a professional driver picks you up from your hotel or residence early in the morning. As you have to reach the desert before the desert, make sure to wake up early and get ready at the appointed time.
- The driver will drive you to the outskirts of the desert, where you would enjoy some morning refreshments, including the delicious and aromatic Arabic coffee.
- The next activity on the list is dune bashing. The driver of your vehicle would take off some of the air from the tires of the vehicle and then take you on a roller coaster ride on the high and low sand dunes of the desert. The dune bashing ride is one of the most adventurous things you would do at the desert safari.
- After dune bashing, you would be driven to the desert camp, where you would get to see a gorgeous sunrise. This is also a great opportunity to take some beautiful pictures of yourself with the sun in the background.
- After watching the desert sunrise and before you are driven back to your hotel or residence, you would get to enjoy some fun and thrilling activities, including quad biking, sandboarding, and camel riding. However, it is important to ensure that you opt for these activities at the time of booking the sunrise desert safari tour.
- At the end of the tour, you would be dropped off at your hotel or residence by the same driver who picked you up.
The sunrise desert does not have the frills of the evening desert safari. You would not get to see the Tanoura and belly dance performances, get your hands painted with henna, or smoke a shisha. Moreover, you would also miss the BBQ dinner. However, there is something serene and peaceful about the sunrise desert safari that is missing in the evening desert safari. Firstly, the sunrise desert safari is less crowded, and it is quiet and peaceful in the desert in the morning. So, a sunrise desert safari in Dubai is ideal if you want to enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the desert without any distractions around you.