Every New Year Eve plan speaks the same old tradition of getting together with friends and family at a sensational party happening at every nook and corner of the city or taking off to some spectacular destination with your loved one and blend in with the crowd to watch the grand firework spectacle after the countdown.
This New Year’s eve, break away from the clichéd themed parties and crowded spots, and try a different experience. Bring in the New Year in the grand deserts of Dubai and celebrate way into the night. For those who would like a laid back celebration rather than welcoming the New Year in loud ways, the New Year Desert Safari is a fantastically unique way to welcome the brand new year away from the glitz, rushes and huge spectacles of fireworks of Dubai.
The New Year Eve desert safari lets you enjoy an exceptional party amid the serene sand dunes of the desert and warm welcoming hospitality in an elegant Arabic camp setting. Relax in the midst of warm bonfires and treat yourself to lavish delectable buffets, unlimited refreshments, live music shows, exotic belly dancing, Tanura show and activities such as henna painting, camel rides, photographic opportunity in Arabic costumes, aromatic shisha under the still starry night till it’s time for the firework countdown to the new year. If you wish to add a touch of adventure on the last day of the year, a thrilling 4x4 ride over the golden desert dunes can be arranged. Welcome the New Year with an unrivalled twist along with great entertainment, food and company, all with an unforgettable experience of Bedouin essence of the desert.
- A thrilling off beaten excursion into the vast desert
- Relish delicious barbeque dining and beverages
- Watch amazing desert sunsets
- Get entertained with traditional live music show and dance performances.
- Lighten the night with fun filled traditional activities.
- Round trip transfers
- Pick up and drop off facilities to hotels or tour departure points.
- Sunset photo stops, Traditional Arabic dress photography
- Henna designing
- Camel rides
- Shisha facility / ‘Hubbllee Bubblee’ smoking facility
- BBQ dinner (vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes served)
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea & coffee
- Belly dance performance on traditional Arabic music
- Tanura show by male artist
- Alcohol beverages in camp available at additional cost
- Separate toilet facilities for men & women
- The SIC tour transfer timing will be modified by 30 minutes to 60 minutes, based on several aspects including vehicle availability, traffic condition, and your location.
- Some tours entail you to carry your pertinent identity documents by way of original passport and Emirates ID. We, therefore, advise you to refer to each tour's 'Important Notes' section, where we specifically mention the mandatory trip prerequisites, (if any). Apparently, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com should not be held responsible, in any circumstance, if you're not able to go or continue with a trip due to the absence of these documents.
- If the guest fails to turn up on-time for the pick-up, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com has the complete right to retain the 100% of tour payment.
- No refund or alternate transfer services will be provided, if guests do not show up at the designated pickup point on-time. It is considered as No Show Charge.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather, or traffic issues, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com will arrange alternate services but based on its availability.
- Our drivers or tours guides take care of the seating arrangement, which largely depends on its availability.