With this combo package from Best Desert Safari in Dubai, discover the main city highlights, besides experiencing the magnificence and thrilling nuances that make the dunes of Dubai one of the most incredible deserts in the Arabian Peninsula.City Tour
This fully-guided tour leads you to some of the most astounding attractions of Dubai, which alternatively contribute to its recognition on international level: Burj Al Arab, the Palm Island, Atlantis, The Palm, Mall of the Emirates, and Burj Khalifa to name a few. Starting from the history-drenched Dubai Creek and the sights in its precincts like Dubai Museum to continuing through the monumental Jumeirah Mosque and then a drive across the Sheik Zayed Road, a sightseeing trip with Best Desert Safari in Dubai will give you an incredible picture of Dubai that harmoniously blends old world charm with uber stylish structures.Desert Safari
Designed to offer a six-hour adventure in Dubai's desert, this unique trip with Best Desert Safari includes dune bash, convenient photo stop to watch and capture sunset views, camel riding, Shisha smoking, BBQ dinner, and graceful live performances by Tanura and belly dance performers. Add a session of quad biking or sand boarding to make your desert expedition more exhilarating and fun.
Give us a call on +971 42087444 or email to email@example.com to know more about combo tour packages.
- Discover Dubai’s contrasting beauty with this ultimate combo trip
- See the main highlights of Dubai, covering scenic, cultural, historic and most modern attractions
- Experience the exquisiteness of Dubai’s stunning desert
- Take in the gorgeous desert views as you enjoy an exhilarating dune bash
- Enjoy delightful BBQ dinner
- Pick up and drop back to your hotel or rendezvous spot in Dubai
- Sunset photo stops
- Camel ride
- Henna painting
- Aromatic Hubbllee Bubblee
- Sand Boarding upon request
- Quad biking upon request
- BBQ Dinner
- Belly Dance Show
- Tanura show
- Alcohol served in camp for extra charge
- Separate Toilet facilities for men and women
- Pick-up / drop back to any location in Dubai / Sharjah
- The SIC tour transfer timing will be modified by 30 minutes to 60 minutes, based on several aspects including vehicle availability, traffic condition, and your location.
- Some tours entail you to carry your pertinent identity documents by way of original passport and Emirates ID. We, therefore, advise you to refer to each tour's 'Important Notes' section, where we specifically mention the mandatory trip prerequisites, (if any). Apparently, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com should not be held responsible, in any circumstance, if you're not able to go or continue with a trip due to the absence of these documents.
- If the guest fails to turn up on-time for the pick-up, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com has the complete right to retain the 100% of tour payment.
- No refund or alternate transfer services will be provided, if guests do not show up at the designated pickup point on-time. It is considered as No Show Charge.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather, or traffic issues, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com will arrange alternate services but based on its availability.
- Our drivers or tours guides take care of the seating arrangement, which largely depends on its availability.
Having a short trip to the city meant more fun in lesser time. A big hug to the team who went the extra mile to provide us the comprehensive city tour in comfort and famous desert safari in luxury.
These bunch of great staff offered us the thrilling camping ideas and flavorful dinner at the safari. Not just that, we also covered the excellent landmarks of the city without any hassle. Highly recommended for first-time travelers.
What You Can Expect From Dubai City Tour and Desert Safari
combined package of 4-hour Dubai city tour and 6-hour Desert Safari is the talk of the town. And why not, when you can discover the precious spots, activities and destinations all at a time. Be startled by the iconic skyscraper, drive in the desert dunes, and feast under the starry sky- this combo is a blessing to give you unforgettable memories.
Dubai is a city of all things glam and rich. Among its world-famous possessions, this city tour al-lows you to witness the heroic ones. From the Dubai hotel, our very courteous chauffeur picks you in an air-conditioned vehicle equipped with the right facilities. Passing through the fantastic roads, the driver tells you the fascinating tales of this ultra-modern city- whether it is its hidden gems or the history treasures.
Our well-defined and thoroughly planned itinerary will run you through the prominent spots. The best way to see impressive buildings is visiting the Dubai Creek- and this is our first path taken on the city tour. You can watch the glamour of the abras, dhows and yachts crisscrossing the wa-terway. Stop by the legendary Islamic house of worship, Jumeirah Mosque. Established as the most photographed mosque in Dubai, the mosque holds 1200 worshippers and looks breathtaking when lit up against an evening sky.
Strolling along the path, there you can see the extravagant Burj Al Arab hotel. This sail-shaped building is the icon of luxury that stands tall amidst the beach. Continuing on the gorgeous Jumeirah Beach, it’s the chance to enjoy the splendid ambience of Palm Island. Atlantis the Palm hotel is another marvel to look at.
If history is something that interests you, the Dubai Museum is the next halt. Home to one of the oldest buildings in Dubai, Al -Fahidi Fort, the museum is rich in history. Sitting on the Abra, the water taxi, which is the oldest means of transportation and gives you a traditional touch, you can cross and climb aboard. It reaches the gold souks and bazaars. Driving down on the Sheikh Zayed Road, to the end you can observe the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa, take creative photos with it in the backdrop, upload it on your social media and make your followers love your travel plans.
The city seems to hold a charm in the day but the beauty and celebration unfold maximum in the night. And thus mixing both the characteristics, we have wrapped the next experience in the list- desert safari. Desert safari can be an incomparable experience. This everyone’s craved tour com-memorates with a grand pick up in the 4WD vehicle, driven by the best of trained lots. The chauf-feur is professional and courteous who can guide you through the bustling roads of Dubai and ulti-mately run to the desert.
Here is the instance to hold your breath and tag tight to the SUV, as the driver is ready to fill the fun with the greatest adventure of all time, the dune bashing. Through the bumps and dings of the sand, the vehicle runs to mountain highs and plummeting lows. The Arabian music on the loudest volume plays, escalating the joy. With this exposure, comes the next halt at the camel caravan, where you get down the SUV and join the camel riding. It is going to be a step of being familiar with the traditional days when camels were the only means of transportation. When you drop off, the upcoming course of action is triple thrilling and exciting. At one time, you get to control the sporty and robust 4 wheeled vehicles and explore the amusement of quad biking, and on the other, you get your feet on the board and seek out to discover the beauty of the desert with sand boarding. And every bit of the tour is packed with personalisation.
As the SUV rides you on the desert, the beautiful sunset embarks its presence. It’s a spellbinding view as the sun changes its colours and throws different shades on the sand giving you chance to capture this incredible view. Hugging every element of fantasy and fun, the proceedings reach the Bedouin camp. It is here that you are going to feel royal. You are welcomed with unlimited re-freshments like water, tea and coffee. As you sit on the nicely decorated and organised cushion and carpets, you are in for a treat. The dance podium is in the centre that is ready to be set on fire with the professional dancers. The belly dancer comes up and spreads her magic with poise and grace. Later following her performance is the male artist who presents the Tanoura show.
While all this goes on, you can involve in the expert henna tattooing that are impressive designs to adorn your hands, smoke the unlimited shisha available for you and dance to the music of joy. There is an opportunity to get yourself clicked in the stunning Emirati dress.
It’s a wrap with the hot-piping and sumptuous BBQ dinner. The international cuisines with varieties in both vegetarians and non-vegetarians are served, only cooked by the best chefs.
And then the guide visits you and takes you back to the hotel.
What exciting things are covered under the Dubai city tour with desert safari?
- Complimentary transfers for all places.
- A tour of the famous and pompous Dubai creek.
- Visit of the history inspired and soaked Dubai Museum.
- Rejuvenate near the Jumeirah Beach.
- Bow down in the Jumeirah Mosque.
- Observe the tallest of the buildings ever- Burj Khalifa.
- Be stunned by the lavish Burj Al Arab hotel.
- Shop in the traditional gold souks and local markets.
- In the Desert Safari, be the guest to the intimidating dune bashing.
- Say hi to the oldest transportation, camel riding.
- Jump with joy as you are a contender of the quad biking and sand boarding.
- Capture the sunset views
- Join the very famous and welcoming Bedouin camp.
- Applause the belly dancing and Tanoura show.
- Relax and chat in the company of unlimited shisha smoking.
- Feel beautiful with the henna designing.
- Grab the photographic chance in the Emirati Dress.
- Feast on the delicious BBQ dinner.
Save your time and money with booking instantly. This tour is the right mixture of adventure and excitement to keep you glued to the opulence of Dubai.