Overnight desert safari is a true Arabian adventure to explore the enigmatic allure and charm of the region! On this spectacular desert safari, stay overnight and sleep out under the desert stars.
Enjoy dune bash, display your balancing skills while riding a camel, capture the gorgeous views of desert sunset, sample a delectable BBQ dinner and partake in a range of customary things as part of this trip, including Shisha smoking, donning Arabic traditional costumes, henna designing, and spectacle belly dance performance, before you get set to enjoy a relaxing sleep overnight deep within the desert.
Our tent, mimicking a traditional Bedouin hideout, comes with everything to keep you comfortable and warm throughout the night. As you snuggle into your sleeping bag and enjoy a cozy sleep under the Arabian stars, we advise you not to miss out to catch up with the splendid sunrise views of the desert, which provides you with an unforgettable desert experience. This is followed by a traditional breakfast with a fresh, strongly flavored Arabian coffee.
So if you’re looking to take an invigorating breathe from your chaotic routine and reconnect with nature, our overnight desert safari is undoubtedly the best choice. The distinctiveness of this trip is that it offers you great adventure – the like of which you may not get to enjoy elsewhere.
Simply fill up the form or telephone us by dialing on +971 42087444 to know more about our desert safari packages. You can also send us your queries on overnight desert safari to email@example.com.
- Extraordinary nocturnal experience
- Scrumptious barbeque dining choices
- Spacious tents replete with sleeping bags, blankets etc. made available
- Be in awe at the beautiful desert sunrise views
- Enjoy traditional breakfast with freshly brewed Arabian coffee
- Transfers included
- Pick up and drop off
- Dune bash in 4x4 vehicle
- Sunset photographic opportunity
- Camel ride
- Shisha smoking
- Henna painting
- Photography in traditional Emirati costume
- Sand boarding upon request
- Quad biking upon request
- BBQ dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Belly dance
- Tanura show
- Alcohol served for extra charge
- Overnight stay at camp with sleeping bags and blankets
- Unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water
- Washroom facilities
- Morning breakfast served with tea or coffee
- The SIC tour transfer timing will be modified by 30 minutes to 60 minutes, based on several aspects including vehicle availability, traffic condition, and your location.
- Some tours entail you to carry your pertinent identity documents by way of original passport and Emirates ID. We, therefore, advise you to refer to each tour's 'Important Notes' section, where we specifically mention the mandatory trip prerequisites, (if any). Apparently, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com should not be held responsible, in any circumstance, if you're not able to go or continue with a trip due to the absence of these documents.
- If the guest fails to turn up on-time for the pick-up, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com has the complete right to retain the 100% of tour payment.
- No refund or alternate transfer services will be provided, if guests do not show up at the designated pickup point on-time. It is considered as No Show Charge.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather, or traffic issues, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com will arrange alternate services but based on its availability.
- Our drivers or tours guides take care of the seating arrangement, which largely depends on its availability.
It was a perfect excursion!
Dining under the sky, wrapping the stars in the arms, and riding the camels- I don’t remember the last time I have had such a brilliant night.
Remained one of the best adventures in our Dubai diaries. Other than the regular inclusions, the overnight safari brings joy and peace. Also, a remarkable effort by the team.
What You Can Expect From the Overnight Desert Safari In Dubai
Overnight desert safari Dubai is a true treat – it’s your chance to not only enjoy some desert sports and a fabulous dinner in the desert, but also spend an entire night under the stars. It’s a rare experience indeed. So get ready to join us on this true Arabian adventure and explore with us the mysterious allure of the mystical red dunes.
After we pick you up from your hotel or home or a common meeting point, we will take you straight into the desert, just as the sun is about to set. You will be able to enjoy a beautiful sunset over the desert landscape. The desert landscape makes the sunset absolutely magnificent; your perspective changes depending on where you’re standing. Watch the sun setting between two dunes and you have a classic painting scene. Watch it from the top of a dune and the whole desert is spread out beneath you. Bring your tripod and camera along to capture some cool pictures of the desert.
Once the sun has set, there’s plenty of light left to enjoy some dune bashing on an SUV. This sport entails driving up and down the tall dunes at high speeds, bashing into the soft sand and letting it fly on both sides. You’ll enjoy this natural rollercoaster very much if you’re the adventurous type. The next highlight is riding a camel, where you’ll be in a position to demonstrate how well you can balance on this cantankerous creature.
If you like, you can enjoy some quad biking and sand boarding as well. These sports are on an ‘ask-us’ basis, so do enquire about them. Once you’re done juicing your adrenalin to the max, come into the welcome tent, which is an authentic Bedouin tent constructed in the traditional way. Here you’ll find various dance performances for your delectation – first come the belly dancers, swishing and gyrating, followed by the male tanura dancers, swirling like dervishes. Stretch your hands and feet out towards the henna artist who’s waiting to draw beautiful perfumed tattoos on your limbs.
After you’re satiated with the in-house entertainment, it’s time to enjoy a full, multi-course Emirati dinner. Find out how the royals live in the UAE as you sit back on silk cushions with a shisha pipe to hand. Don Arabic traditional costumes if you want to feel the part.
It’s time to settle down and sleep towards late night, especially if you have an early flight. There’s something so decadent about sleeping in the desert. Our tent, which looks exactly like a traditional Bedouin home has everything you need for comfort. We have sleeping bags for you to sleep within the tent. If you choose to, you can sleep on the bare dunes right under the stars. In the morning, don’t forget to catch the splendid first rays of the sun as they hit the tallest dunes and then spread outwards.
Here are a few highlights of our overnight safari Dubai:
- Fantastic nocturnal experience in the desert
- Sumptuous Emirati food
- Large, well-appointed tent with sleeping bags for your overnight comfort.
- Desert sunrise beckoning you to rise
- A traditional breakfast with Arabian coffee when you wake up