Dubai is credited to be a luxurious destination with audacious buildings, wavy beaches, and amazing nightlife. However, for a lot of tourists out there, it is one of the grandest shopping bonanzas because of the annual Dubai Shopping Festival. Spoilt for choices, the occasion is an applauded extravaganza that carries everything for everyone- from fashion and beauty to entertainment.
Featuring an overwhelming discounts, bumper prizes, crazy fireworks and awe-inspiring entertainment, DSF must be in your bucket list. Whether you are discussing for a family trip, going on a business plan or are a solo traveler in Dubai, this occasion is not to be missed and opens a plethora of options to shopaholics.
Running for over a month, book your tickets with us.
1. What is it all about?
Brace yourself, awesomeness is coming!
We have listed down the tons of things that you can buy and do here at unbelievable offers, discounts without adding a dent to your budget.
- Festival kickstarts with stunning fireworks.
- The rich amalgamation of fashion and beauty! This festival leaves you amaze with the long list of “buying options”. Be aware, you are going to be tired loading those hundreds of shopping bags afterwards. You name anything, you get it! Here is the rundown of stuffs…
- If trend is something you breathe, this event is better than the regular malls, because here you are going to wrap the hi-end fashion brands of apparels, purses, shoes, leather jackets, cosmetics, and handicrafts into your bag. Clothes are the most demanded item and thus you can exploit the sale for the rich brands like Jack & Jones, Christian Louboutin, Verri, BOGGI, Rodeo Drive, Billionaire, Armani, Burberry, Bebe to Prada- all at the exciting prices.
- This one is for all women out there; yeah men can just leave this part. We are talking about The Gold Souks. It’s a women’s paradise; you can find the delicate pieces of jewelry in their finest cuts and patterns.
- Just smell the goodness with the world class perfumes under one roof- from celebrity choices to the bespoke fragrances.
- It’s a tax free land, and thus the gadget freaks can buy the latest products like Apple, Sony and Vertu at the least cost.
- Catch the glimpse of fashion shows at the Gold Souk and malls as The Beach and City walk Dubai.
- Entertainment is at its apex! You don’t escape from this longing festival by just enjoying a good purchase; there is a whole cave of entertainment that is yet to go. Now it’s the time to soak yourself in the glamorous shows packed with fashion, dance and music. You can find several celebrities and stars roaming on the roads. Excited, aren’t you? You are going to be the audience to wonderful starry performances, musical concerts transporting you to different world.
- Travelling with kids? Be glad that Dubai has something for every age. You can keep your kids occupied with their favorite cartoon characters such as Pokemon, Casper and Tarzan.
- The madness doesn’t stop here- You are yet to enjoy the street parades, fireworks, light shows, magic concerts, jazz musicians international film shows, cultural displays and lot more.
2. More reasons to celebrate..
Bestowed with the incredible Guinness World Records, the longest running event is in its 27th gear this year. It would be no surprise that you witness fun, shopping and enthusiasm in zillionth degree. Attended by a sea of people, rounding up to 3 million, this event is second favorite in the world after the US’s. Shoppers flock from around the world to grab best brands and deals on the items supported by enchanting discounts and freebies.
Besides, this event allows you to understand and acknowledge the cheerful and unique culture of Dubai.
However if you aren’t a shopping maniac and have come Dubai for adventure, you can ask the travel agent to take you city tour, dhow cruise, desert safari, Ferrari world, global village or miracle garden. Should we mention or is it obvious that you will surely climb up to the sky-soaring Burj Khalifa?
Dubai is no less than a wonder. Wowing the travelers for now two decades, the desert has opened all kinds of thrilling activities, destinations and visits.
3. Where the festival happens?
The shopping carnival is too big to be organized at one location and being one of its kind, it scales to almost all the shopping places in Dubai, including the major malls of the city. You can tour places like Global Village, Al Rigga Street, Dubai Mall, Night Souk, Al Fahidi For, Gold Souk,The Layali Dubai Concert, Promenade at Dubai Festival City, DSF Desert Camp, Asianet Film Awards, Al Seef Street, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Ibn Battuta Mall, Festival Waterfront Centre, Lamcy Plaza, Dragon Mart, Mercato Shopping Mall, and Lulu Village.
The happiness is spread across Dubai.