Get enthralled in desert adventures while in Dubai and take a never before experience back home.
Least to say a desert safari will only leave you mesmerised with some exquisite surprises coming your way while on the excursion. We offer a well-planned guided tour for you to experience the massive stunning landscapes. The tour is for a good 5 to 6 hours that leaves you to explore intriguing desert terrains and relish the rich Arabian heritage along with its splendid hospitality.
There is nothing more appealing than a power-packed off-road ride in Dubai’s most amazing desert landscape. In a way you book a date with nature to witness the highs and lows of the enormous spread of sand dunes. The captivating sunset views and the backdrop will only sway you asking for more. The journey briefly halts at some picturesque spots to capture images or view the glazing sunset. The adventure ride continues to capture the changing of dunes and its elevation. A campsite visit aids as an add-on to enhance your joy as you savour some delicious cuisine in an ambiance that is soothing yet entertaining where you have the liberty to relax by the fire or enjoy belly dancing shows put up by the locals.
Guests who wish to get a taste of the various Bdoum-inspired cultures can enjoy and take a camel ride, indulge in photography wearing Arabic costumes. Henna designing and hukka smoking are other highlights. To top it all there is sand boarding and quad biking services to make your desert safari one of the best in Abu Dhabi.
If you are lucky enough, you might as well go for some more small adventures in the shape of quad biking, sand boarding or a soothing camel ride.
- Pick up and drop from your hotel or residence in Abu Dhabi
- Opportunity to click photos at sunset or take an adventurous camel ride
- Opportunity to photograph with Arabic clothing and henna designing
- A separate tent for Shisha lovers or hubbllee bubbllee smoking facility
- BBQ dinner with Veg and No-Veg dishes
- Belly Dance Shows on soothing Arabic music
- Quad biking and sand boarding – upon request and availability
- Alcoholic beverages made available on the camp at extra cost
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and water
- Facility of separate toilets for men and women
- Drop back to your residence or hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Dune bash in a 4X4 vehicle
- Camel ride
- Henna designing
- Shisha smoking
- Photographic opportunity in Arabic dress
- BBQ dinner (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes served)
- Belly dance
- Tanura show
- Unlimited refreshments
- Alcohol served for additional cost
- Separate washroom facilities for men and women
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel or location in Dubai / Sharjah
- The SIC tour transfer timing will be modified by 30 minutes to 60 minutes, based on several aspects including vehicle availability, traffic condition, and your location.
- Some tours entail you to carry your pertinent identity documents by way of original passport and Emirates ID. We, therefore, advise you to refer to each tour's 'Important Notes' section, where we specifically mention the mandatory trip prerequisites, (if any). Apparently, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com should not be held responsible, in any circumstance, if you're not able to go or continue with a trip due to the absence of these documents.
- If the guest fails to turn up on-time for the pick-up, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com has the complete right to retain the 100% of tour payment.
- No refund or alternate transfer services will be provided, if guests do not show up at the designated pickup point on-time. It is considered as No Show Charge.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather, or traffic issues, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com will arrange alternate services but based on its availability.
- Our drivers or tours guides take care of the seating arrangement, which largely depends on its availability.
Praiseworthy services by the team! The vehicle is well-maintained and clean, and the driver is highly experienced and informative. We recommend this tour to all the adrenaline junkies out there hunting any rip-roaring activity.
So lucky to have found this team for the Abu Dhabi trip. The driver gave us goosebumps with the rollercoaster dune bashing. No miscommunication or hiccups right from the pick up to the camp to the drop-off.
What You Can Expect From the Hummer Desert Safari In Abu Dhabi
Does desert safari give you thrills? This is a level up game in the mentioned category. When you fly into Abu Dhabi, it is almost impossible that you failed to notice the alluring desert in the south of the emirate. And to discover it, the very posh and luxurious hummer gives you the opportunity to travel king-size. Leave the contemporary side of the city back and head to the sprawling desert, the looming sand dunes and cultural heritage. The Hummer desert safari in Abu Dhabi is elegant, exciting and pompous.
The escapade is set in a breathtaking site of sand and sun. It begins with a convenient pick up from your hotel or airport. The all-terrain hummer will navigate you through the wonders of the city and slowly the sky soaring buildings will demolish into an unwavering length of beautiful sand. It might seem unusual that someone would abandon the sparkling life of the city and choose an off-road excursion. But why not, when the latter choice is a compilation of all kinds of fun in one package, from adventure to culture.
It’s right from the start that you can feel the adventurous jitters. The dune bashing in the bronze desert is unparalleled in this world. It would give you the treat of a roller coaster, kick of Ferrari and exhilaration of diving. And when its Hummer, the beauty of Arabian deserts blend with the high class of the vehicle, turning your trip to something extraordinary and unforgettable. This almost an hour of the expedition is rip-roaring but still safe. You will be compelled to scream and shout with delight.
The drivers are completely trained and qualified to do their jobs and will leave you with no complaints. They will jump the vehicle off the sand cliffs, drive angular and climb up the hills, draining the sands. It is to experience them believe them. What is uplifting, is the Arabian music in the vehicle that entertains the crowd.
During this, you can hop on and off to capture the quaint and picturesque landscape of the desert. The sunset views, the magical oasis, the changing sand’s colour, will bring out the photographer in you.
Apart from the hummer dune bashing, there are three more methods to scour desert. Stop at a camel farm where you have the privilege to pet and observe the gentle giants of the desert. It is here you have the ticket to living a nomadic life- ask how! You can sit and ride the camel in the royal setting as the sun falls in the backdrop.
Now there are two optional activities that you can book in advance. One is the sandboarding which puts together surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding. It might look tough, but once you get the trick it is easy to pick up. It is going to be so much fun- you incline and rise on the sand with great enthusiasm. What’s the big deal is uplifting the board each time. Overall, it won’t hurt!
The other is the quad biking, a four-wheeled stimulating activity. You get to zip through the desert all alone and explore the unseen side of this golden sand. Safety is of utmost importance and firstly you’re geared up with a proper suit, helmet and gloves. Then you are informed of the primary tips and you are ready to roll. The casting evening rays will perk up the experience.
When we mentioned culture, it was the later episode of the desert session. After you have had collected lots of electrifying memories, the caravan reaches the Bedouin camps. Here you can relax and unwind in the comfortable and furnished tents that have floor cushions, mats, carpets to lie back. You are greeted with traditional warm welcome. And you will witness the unlimited shisha smoking and refreshments brought at your service. Seems so Emirati, right? Well, this is just the trailer, what comes up next will pop out your eyes. The brilliant Tanoura show and the graceful belly dancing are staged up in the centre of the camp. A professional dancer would whirl, twirl and shake on the most soothing Arabian music. You will be fascinated by the experts doing numerous rounds in the Tanoura performance.
While this display of talent goes on, you can keep praising the acts while devouring the scrumptious buffet. Yes, there is a proper arrangement of international dinner that serves both the vegetarians and non-vegetarians. To enjoy drinks with dinner, there are alcohols available at additional cost. Afterwards, you can wander around and find the expert doing henna tattooing or designing. It is creative and attractive. Also, dress in the traditional Arabian dress and get pictures.
At concluding part, the driver would receive you and drive back to the rendezvous spot.