Take a mountain adventure, and learn about the history of the region with the Hatta Mountain Safari in Dubai. This unique safari takes you on a ride through undiscovered terrain of the Hajar Mountain. This mountain, in all its glory, is one of the most beautiful places in the region. Within the terrain are many picturesque villages, including the Hatta Heritage Village. This village is also home to a 200 year old mosque, an ancient fort, and a museum that tells the story of this region. The Hatta Mountain Safari is perfect for those who like the combination of history and adventure.
The Hatta Mountain Safari is 6 hours long and yet, you’ll be returning wanting more. It starts on the golden dunes of the desert, where you indulge in dune bashing. Then we head into the mountainous terrain where you can catch views of old, restored villages that still appear the same as they did years ago. The villages also have some mountain pools and wadis, where you can catch a quick swim for refreshment. At the Hatta Heritage Village, you can visit the mosque and museum, and grab a delicious lunch at the Hatta Fort Hotel. Post lunch, you are taken to the famous Hatta Carpet Market, where you can buy rare carpets. These carpets have original intricate work, which cannot be replicated.
If you want to know about Dubai and the many stories hidden in the natural terrains surrounding the city, take the Hatta Mountain Safari and come back enriched in history and culture. Give us a call on +971 42087444 to lock in your Hatta Mountain Safari reservation at best value.
- Pick up and drop off
- Peaceful escape from the hustle & bustle of Dubai
- Panoramic trip of Hatta
- Adventurous drive through the twisting and turning trails
- Explore Hatta Heritage Village
- A visit to the Carpet Market
- The SIC tour transfer timing will be modified by 30 minutes to 60 minutes, based on several aspects including vehicle availability, traffic condition, and your location.
- Some tours entail you to carry your pertinent identity documents by way of original passport and Emirates ID. We, therefore, advise you to refer to each tour's 'Important Notes' section, where we specifically mention the mandatory trip prerequisites, (if any). Apparently, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com should not be held responsible, in any circumstance, if you're not able to go or continue with a trip due to the absence of these documents.
- If the guest fails to turn up on-time for the pick-up, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com has the complete right to retain the 100% of tour payment.
- No refund or alternate transfer services will be provided, if guests do not show up at the designated pickup point on-time. It is considered as No Show Charge.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather, or traffic issues, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com will arrange alternate services but based on its availability.
- Our drivers or tours guides take care of the seating arrangement, which largely depends on its availability.
My perception on this trip was that it would be a visit to an ordinary village. Contrary to my belief, this turned out to be even more amazing as it enabled us to experience the charm of Arabian desert at its best. A must-experience indeed!
An unforgettable jaunt! Going off-road in a well-conditioned 4X4 vehicle, visiting the Heritage Village and experiencing the real life of Bedouins gave us a good insight into the yesteryear lives of the Emiratis. The icing on the cake was a stop-off at the mountain pool.