1.What are the Top-Notch Features of the Fountain?
- The Dubai fountain looks extraordinary when it shoots up the water in the rhythm. Behind the scenes, there are 6,600 lights and 50 coloured projectors that combine to illuminate the fountain and create an iconic performance for the visitors.
- This visual masterpiece has 5 circular jets shooting water at huge heights, which could be seen from an impressive 30 km distance.
- The height of the fountain is 902 ft (275 m), equivalent to two football pitches. And when it spouts water into the air, it ranges up to 500 ft (152.4 m).
- The fountain jets up to 22,000 gallons of water in sync with different melodies.
- The music varies from classical to contemporary, Arabian to American.
- If you stay for more than one performance, you will notice that a different song is being played. The reason is there are 40 songs on the loop of the Dubai Fountain Show, which is incredible to believe.
- Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman, I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston, All Night Long by LionelRichie, Thriller by Michael Jackson and Skyfall by Adele are the few songs that you can hear.
- The view is pure heavenly and something that you would have not seen in your life.
2.What is the Timing of the Dubai Fountain Show?
Show is held daily and lasts up to 5 minutes. The display looks bewitching, especially, during the night. Against the backdrop of the dark sky, the glittering fountain takes the eyes of everyone.
- Evening show starts at 6 PM, and is held every half hour until 10 PM on weekdays and until 11 PM on weekends
- If your night time is occupied, and are willing to catch the day show, there are performances at 1 PM and 1.30 PMand on Fridays, it begins at 2 PM.
3.Which are the Best Places to Observe the Dubai Fountain
1.Secure a place outside the Dubai Mall
One of the popular arenas for spectators is the Waterfront Promenade, situated in front of Dubai Mall. So, the customers come outside of the mall and gather in thousands here making it quite a bustling, busy and lively area. To save yourself a place, arrive 15 minutes before the show begins.
2.Explore from the Souk Al Bahar
Another choice is the walkway around Souk Al Bahar, which is comparatively lesser crowded and offers a more precise viewing experience. There are also a couple of restaurants around where you can dine, unwind and soak in this outstanding spectacle.
3.Reserve a table at restaurantsin neighbourhood
Nothing is better than booking a table at the rooftop restaurants or bar in the nearby areas. These will get you space to sit in complete comfort, savour the authentic cuisine, drink classic wine, spend time with folks and overall witness the breathtaking views of Dubai Fountain show. At.Mosphere, Wafi Gourmet, Burj Al Hamam and Bice Mare are restaurants with mind-blowing view of the fountain.
4.Stand on the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
This is a cheap option to get up close to the largest performing fountain and admire its beauty. This 272-m long floating platform is located within 10 metres of the fountain.
Also read -> Exploring the Beaches of Dubai
5.Find a ride on the Abra Cruise on the Burj Lake
If with the rest options, the proximity isn’t exciting you, hop on the Abra cruise. This is a traditional boat which takes the visitors across the Dubai Fountain on the beautiful Burj Khalifa Lake. It allows you to get closer than ever, framing a new perspective of the Fountain. Grab the front row seats to literally immerse in the show. So, if all you seek is the best picture of the fountain show, sight and sound, 30-minute cruise by “abra” water taxi is your ultimate adventure.
4.What are the Attractions Near the Dubai Fountain?
- Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa
- The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai Miracle Garden
So, reserve the table, or book the cruise at AED 65 per person, or stroll on the Boardwalk at AED 20. Watch in awe this intricately curated fountain that will keep your jaws dropped for every second of its show.
While in Dubai how can you not visit the beautiful deserts of Dubai. Choose from one of the best desert safari Dubai.