Overnight desert safari is a true Arabian adventure to explore the enigmatic allure and charm of the region! On this spectacular desert safari, stay overnight and sleep out under the desert stars.
Enjoy dune bash, display your balancing skills while riding a camel, capture the gorgeous views of desert sunset, sample a delectable BBQ dinner and partake in a range of customary things as part of this trip, including Shisha smoking, donning Arabic traditional costumes, henna designing, and spectacle belly dance performance, before you get set to enjoy a relaxing sleep overnight deep within the desert.
Our tent, mimicking a traditional Bedouin hideout, comes with everything to keep you comfortable and warm throughout the night. As you snuggle into your sleeping bag and enjoy a cozy sleep under the Arabian stars, we advise you not to miss out to catch up with the splendid sunrise views of the desert, which provides you with an unforgettable desert experience. This is followed by a traditional breakfast with a fresh, strongly flavored Arabian coffee.
So if you’re looking to take an invigorating breathe from your chaotic routine and reconnect with nature, our overnight desert safari is undoubtedly the best choice. The distinctiveness of this trip is that it offers you great adventure – the like of which you may not get to enjoy elsewhere.
Simply fill up the form or telephone us by dialing on +971 4 2387186 / +971 50 8405886 to know more about our desert safari packages. You can also send us your queries on overnight desert safari to email@example.com.
A few benefits of our Overnight Desert Safari
- Extraordinary nocturnal experience
- Scrumptious barbeque dining choices
- Spacious tents replete with sleeping bags, blankets etc. made available
- Be in awe at the beautiful desert sunrise views
- Enjoy traditional breakfast with freshly brewed Arabian coffee
- Transfers included
What are included in the package?
- Pick up and drop off
- Dune bash in 4x4 vehicle
- Sunset photographic opportunity
- Camel ride
- Shisha smoking
- Henna painting
- Photography in traditional Emirati costume
- Sand boarding upon request
- Quad biking upon request
- BBQ dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Belly dance
- Tanura show
- Alcohol served for extra charge
- Overnight stay at camp with sleeping bags and blankets
- Unlimited tea, coffee and mineral water
- Washroom facilities
- Morning breakfast served with tea or coffee
Our overnight safari was an awesome experience expertly crafted and hosted by Bestdesertsafariindubai’s team. The best thing about this trip was it gave us enough time to absorb in the mysterious beauty of the desert.
Unbelievable buy! All components of the tours including food, entertainment and overnight stay at the desert camp was fantastic. No glitches to point out, as we were picked up and dropped back to our hotel on time.
Terms and Conditions
- The SIC tour transfer timing will be modified by 30 minutes to 60 minutes, based on several aspects including vehicle availability, traffic condition, and your location.
- Some tours entail you to carry your pertinent identity documents by way of original passport and Emirates ID. We, therefore, advise you to refer to each tour's 'Important Notes' section, where we specifically mention the mandatory trip prerequisites, (if any). Apparently, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com should not be held responsible, in any circumstance, if you're not able to go or continue with a trip due to the absence of these documents.
- If the guest fails to turn up on-time for the pick-up, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com has the complete right to retain the 100% of tour payment.
- No refund or alternate transfer services will be provided, if guests do not show up at the designated pickup point on-time. It is considered as No Show Charge.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather, or traffic issues, the bestbesertsafariindubai.com will arrange alternate services but based on its availability.
- Our drivers or tours guides take care of the seating arrangement, which largely depends on its availability.