4 Nights/5 Days
Travel in October 2017
Bask in the ambiance and spirit of Eid in Dubai. The true cosmopolitan nature of Dubai is reflected through its festivals and events, and Eid is one of the major festivals celebrated all over the city. Vibrant celebrations, effervescent fireworks, spectacular road shows and stage performances, music concerts held across Dubai welcome the tourists and visitors in Dubai. Most of the celebrations revolve around local delicacies and sweets and if you are a foodie, this is paradise for you.
- 4 Star Hotel: Carlton Tower Hotel
- 5 Star Hotel: Jood Palace Hotel (EKA Taj Palace)
- Day 1: Arrival in Dubai
- Day 2: Morning Dubai City Tour & Dhow Cruise Dinner - Marina
- Day 3: Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour & Dinner In Desert
- Day 4: Bollywood Parks Dubai 1 Day pass
- Day 5: Airport drop off
What are included in the package?
- 4 nights’ stay in your preferred hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Dubai sightseeing tour
- Two-hour Dhow Cruise Dinner - Marina(4-star buffet dinner included)
- Entry ticket to Burj Khalifa (transfers included)
- Dinner In Desert
- Bollywood Parks
- Airport transfers
Terms and Conditions
- Charges apply for add-ons arranged during prominent events and exhibitions.
- Additional charge is applicable for extra beds made available for kids.
- Guests’ room preference will be based on its availability.
- Guests are required to pay a specified amount of Tourism Dirham Fee at the time of checkout.